PetArmor - DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY

I made the exact same mistake that other people do. I used pet armour instead of Frontline like an idiot because I wanted to save thirty bucks.

It doesn't work and now after having to bomb the house for Fleas to the tune of about fifty bucks and a new trip to the actual Pet Smart for Front Line instead of this BS product from Walmart, I'm outa significant amount of money, my poor cat is suffering from fleas and the house still has to take another bombing.

I'm guessing the company uses a dose that actually works once or twice a year so as to attract repeat customers and then a placebo to save money on the chemicals because I have used this product once before and it seemed to have worked~ but that could have been the yard treatment we did working in combination with the actual timing of the Fleas' Lifecycle ~ at any rate the crap doesn't work now. I will not buy this product again

Product or Service Mentioned: Petarmor Petarmor Plus Flea Control.

Reason of review: product is unreliable.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 28, 2017.

Comments

Insects become immune to stuff after 1st or 2nd exposure. Switch it up. Ive learned that from gardening hahaha

PetArmor - PetArmor - Plus Flea Control Review from Lansdowne, Pennsylvania

1.8

Waste of money. Does nothing.

I only had time to go to the supermarket this weekend. I've learned from experience that the only goes treatment that really works is the $60 stuff you buy in the pet store. But I was strapped for time so I bought the most expensive stuff in the supermarket thinking that at $33 for two tubes, Pet Armour Plus must work. We all know Hartz you get in the supermarket is *** but since the Pet Armour Plus is so expensive it must work, right?

Ha! 3 days after treatment my cats have fleas burrowing right in the spot where I applied the Pet Armour! I called the company and the rep was very nice but the only refund I'm gonna get is a check in 4-6 weeks for whatever the national average cost is. Such baloney.

I hate this company with a passion.

Hate!!! Do yourself and your blood pressure a favor and don't waste your time and money in this crao

Product or Service Mentioned: Petarmor Petarmor Plus Flea Control.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 25, 2016.